9 jan 2008

-Update

Yes, I'm slowly adding more and more pictures on the site not only I've added pictures but also much more music. I also want to thank the people who voted on my site and the number of hits is monsterous.

I've added more then 100 random pictures in the gallery page and more live music.

I also wanted to thank the people who voted for my site on certain site's, I've won two awards now: one on www.mydesignaward.com where my site stands on the fourth place at the moment from all the added sites and one on www.artspace2000.com, which I get an e-mail from yesterday saying:
"Official results regarding your web site http://www.pinkssite.com
Congratulations you have won the "World Web Award of Excellence" for web site design, creativity, and ease of navigation. Keep up the good work. "

Not only awards but also I've got some recognition like that my site has been "Lovely site of the day" for two times on www.gouw.nu . An more so check out the icons underneath the pages where my site stands on.

My site is been growing and more people check it out every day, my total number of hits stand on: "166.130" which is just A LOT!

Keep it rocking!